After my VIP day with Petchy, I walked away with a beautiful visual brand. As my company has evolved I have drifted away from the colors & fonts but what remains is my Mission, Vision, & Big fat hairy scary goal that I developed using the Brand it! Strategy workbook. We have all done the mission & vision exercises but Petchy’s approach made a clear distinction between mission vs vision that I consistently refer back to. While my hairy scary goal drives the foundations & future of my business. Thank you for helping me develop a brand that resonates with who I am & what I want to create. A brand that remains regardless of visual elements.
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Ep. 057: Behind the scenes: pickles & panic 🥒😱🔥
- Ep. 056: Creating high-yield media for your business w/ Christine Baird
- Ep. 055: Behind the scenes: testing, tweaking – and figuring sh*t out
- Ep. 054: The power of putting yourself out there w/ Eleanor Mayrhofer
- Ep. 053: Stand out in your sales copy through deeper connections w/ Maya Šarić