Hiya! 🙋🏼♀️ I’m Petchy and I love to talk about brand strategy + design.
If you’ve landed on this page, chances are that A) I’ve shamelessly pitched myself to be a guest on your podcast or in your community, or B) you’ve reached out to me because you want me to do a talk, training or interview. Either way, neither of us want to be doing the email tango to get that bio and photos, so here’s everything you need.
Solveig Petch [she/her] is a brand strategist and designer for purpose-driven business owners who want to build brands their way; without compromising their integrity or resorting to predatory business tactics. She believes that building an impactful and profitable brand can be done without screwing people over or working yourself into a pulp.
From her home office in rural Norway, Petchy crafts strategic brand identities for clients all over the world. She’s passionate about helping business owners discover and define their brands’ unique purpose and personality, find the confidence to own their sh*t — and tap into their uniqueness to spark meaningful connections and attract more of those omg, yes! clients.
She is also the creator of the Brand it!™ framework, and host of the Brand it! with Petchy podcast.
BRAND VALUES ❤️
- Unapologetic integrity
- Sincere compassion
- Quiet rebellion
SUGGESTED TOPICS 📢
- Own your sh*t – embracing the true you to make your brand stand out
- Purpose > Profit – how purpose-driven brands can change the world
- Brand values or bland values? Why playing it safe can put your brand at risk
- 4 tell-tale signs your branding isn’t quite right – and how to fix it!
- What exactly is a brand? (Hint: it’s not your logo!)
SUGGESTED QUESTIONS 🤓
- What is the most common branding mistake you see small businesses make?
- What is a purpose-driven brand?
- What is brand strategy and why the heck is it so important?
Nobody likes awkward silences, right? 😳 I’ve had enough terrible first date moments to know that they can be downright painful. I’m sure we’ll get on like a house on fire, but to be on the safe side, I think we should warm up a little. You know… Get to know each other and see if we click before we swipe right? Grab a slot in my schedule for a quick pre-interview chat.
I know time zones can be an absolute bitch, so if you can’t find a suitable time reach out to me and I’ll do my very best to schedule it manually!
Qualifications + guest appearances
ACADEMIC BACKGROUND 👩🏻🎓
- BA (Hons) in Design Management from De Montfort University, UK
- Diploma in Service Design from Molde University College, Norway
- 20+ years of experience in the design industry
- 7 years as co-founder of a design agency
- 6 years as a solo business owner
- English (native)
- Norwegian (also native)
- Danish and Swedish (enough to hold a conversation)
GUEST APPEARANCES 🎙
- The mindset of a new entrepreneur on the Smash Your Own Ceiling Podcast
- Why brand strategy is essential on the Sell it, Sister Podcast
- How to create a strategic brand before even thinking about the brand visuals on Your Entrepreneur Resources
- Branding for value based small businesses on A Smaller Life
- Be a peach! Keynote for The Innovation Festival
- Own your sh*t – dare to be the true you, guest training for Brand Photographer Karina Lange‘s community
- Saying NO simplifies your business and brand on the Building Balance podcast
- 6 tips to spend your work time productively (community episode) on the Building Balance podcast
Headshots + promo images
Right-click any image to save it to your computer, or click the button to see more + download them all.